I ordered several magazines which were said to be sent to me for one year for $2 each. All of the sudden after 6 months, I was being charged for People magazine. When I called to cancel, they would not refund me for the extra charges on my card.

I understand that only 13 issues were covered, but it's misleading when they clearly (TWICE) say a year's worth are covered. Interestingly, when you sign up, they say the $2 charge is for a year. I have a screenshot of the purchase receipt. I ended up having to dispute the charge with my bank.

Please avoid these people...they will end up with more of your money than you want!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cancellation headache and frustration of getting a refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of magazine outlet magazine subscription. Magazine Outlet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned magazine outlet magazine subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Magazine Outlet.

Had an Experience with Magazine Outlet?

Comments