I ordered several magazines which were said to be sent to me for one year for $2 each. All of the sudden after 6 months, I was being charged for People magazine. When I called to cancel, they would not refund me for the extra charges on my card.

I understand that only 13 issues were covered, but it's misleading when they clearly (TWICE) say a year's worth are covered. Interestingly, when you sign up, they say the $2 charge is for a year. I have a screenshot of the purchase receipt. I ended up having to dispute the charge with my bank.

Please avoid these people...they will end up with more of your money than you want!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cancellation headache and frustration of getting a refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of magazine outlet magazine subscription. Magazine Outlet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned magazine outlet magazine subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Magazine Outlet.

Had an Experience with Magazine Outlet?

Comments

Lucky Tackle Box - Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more Xlibris review Xlibris "Did Xlibris publish my book? Yes. Am I satisfied with the book? Yes. However I am not satisfied with Xlibris as a publisher. Not only were they pushy about wanting..." Read more Money Map Press - False Promises Money Map Press "I was inducted to buy one of their overpriced advisory services with a guarantee to gladly refund my money with in thirty days if dissatisfied for any reason. Their representative..." Read more  BLURB WONT OFFER REFUND CLOSED MY BOOK ACCOUNT AND DELETED MY BOOKS ? NOT SURE IF THAT'S TRUE AFTER RE-ORDING  IMAGE WRAP PHOTO BOOK I MADE several books REACTIVATE  andrewmodel account!~ Blurb "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more