I have been trying to reach customer service for two weeks.Each time I call, I'm given the run around or sent to an auto service.

I sent multiple emails (which have not been addressed.) I finally reached out to Time, Inc. and they tried to tell me that they were not affiliated with Magazine Outlet. IMO, they are a sub-contractor, so very MUCH affiliated with the group.

This company auto-renewed my subscription even though I was explicitly told from the beginning I would be allowed to choose to renew.

I was told in-person they would not auto-renew, and they have.The thing that really irritates me the most is only about half the magazines would even arrive in the mail.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of magazine outlet customer care. Magazine Outlet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned magazine outlet customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Magazine Outlet.

Comments