1.3K views

I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each. I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary and all at once my screen changed and they had me signed up for the ones that cost $2.

I have been trying to reach them so I could explain the problem, but to no avail. When I click on HELP my screen stops working. Scam I would say so.these magazines, I am sending them all back and not honoring their bills. I printed off a copy of the mag covers and put an x beside the ones I did not select and a check mark beside the ones I wanted which were complimentary.

Well when I printed off my copy of the My Selections page guess what?

All of my selections had been changed to magazines that had an automatic renewable subscriptions and a $2 charge for each. This is absolutely a low down way of duping people out of their money.

Review about: Bizrate Survey Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: I don't want any magazines or any money exchanged. My name and information removed from all correspondence. .

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1341539

I only get the Sunday Inquirer for the puzzles .l am thoroughly disappointed that today's puzzle was completely wrong. I'm really considering canceling my subscription.

G. Vargas

Same thing happened to me!

New York, New York, United States #1239293

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Please email us directly at:

youraccount@magazineoutlet.com

Please provide your full name and address and one of our customer service specialist will handle your request

to Anonymous #1397530

I'm upset that all the phone numbers for Magazine Outlet are automated and impossible to speak to a live person. I should never have been charged $38 on my credit card statement for a "renewal" when I did not even get a prior notice as they said I would. This is a scam and someone should shut them down.