1.1K views

I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each.I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary and all at once my screen changed and they had me signed up for the ones that cost $2.

I have been trying to reach them so I could explain the problem, but to no avail. When I click on HELP my screen stops working. Scam I would say so.these magazines, I am sending them all back and not honoring their bills. I printed off a copy of the mag covers and put an x beside the ones I did not select and a check mark beside the ones I wanted which were complimentary.

Well when I printed off my copy of the My Selections page guess what?

All of my selections had been changed to magazines that had an automatic renewable subscriptions and a $2 charge for each.This is absolutely a low down way of duping people out of their money.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Magazine Outlet and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Magazine Outlet to "i don't want any magazines or any money exchanged. my name and information removed from all correspondence".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Magazine Outlet and bizrate survey service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Magazine Outlet?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1341539

I only get the Sunday Inquirer for the puzzles .l am thoroughly disappointed that today's puzzle was completely wrong.I'm really considering canceling my subscription.

G.Vargas

Same thing happened to me!

New York, New York, United States #1239293

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Please email us directly at:

youraccount@magazineoutlet.com

Please provide your full name and address and one of our customer service specialist will handle your request