Magazine Outlet - Bizrate - As a Thank You - Claim your complimentary $100 Reward.

1 of 20 Magazine Outlet reviews

I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each.I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary and all at once my screen changed and they had me signed up for the ones that cost $2.

I have been trying to reach them so I could explain the problem, but to no avail. When I click on HELP my screen stops working. Scam I would say so.these magazines, I am sending them all back and not honoring their bills. I printed off a copy of the mag covers and put an x beside the ones I did not select and a check mark beside the ones I wanted which were complimentary.

Well when I printed off my copy of the My Selections page guess what?

All of my selections had been changed to magazines that had an automatic renewable subscriptions and a $2 charge for each.This is absolutely a low down way of duping people out of their money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution:
I don't want any magazines or any money exchanged. My name and information removed from all correspondence.
Product or service
Magazine Outlet Magazine Subscription
Review category
Periodicals & Publishing
review #951816

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Magazine Outlet? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 20 Magazine Outlet reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 11 #1239293 New York, New York, United States

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.
Please email us directly at:
youraccount@magazineoutlet.com
Please provide your full name and address and one of our customer service specialist will handle your request

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Magazine Outlet. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Magazine Outlet.
Filing a new complaint about
×